Wailing Women Worldwide USA © 2015. All rights reserved
Note: Suggested arrival is Saturday, February 11th. Course begins on Sunday, February 12 at 7:00 a.m.
The Transformational Leadership Course is open to all Wailing Women, but “Mandatory” for all Wailing Women Coordinators in the USA.
The primary goal of this training is to create biblical-
1) To assist Christian leaders to understand our collective responsibility towards the development of our respective nations recognizing that they are our inheritance from God.
2) To assist the participants to identify their life purpose in God and the sphere of the society within which to express their passion and burden towards the rebuilding of the nation;
3) To encourage leaders to initiate empowerment programs for the youth, women, and disadvantaged groups in our societies through innovation, hard-
4) To help participants to understand the centrality of Christ in transformation (Isaiah 61:3-
This program is very challenging but transformative.
*Please bring the following if possible: Your Laptop Computer, I-
International Leadership Summit Information – February 8th – February 11th (Optional)
The Leadership Summit is a Global gathering of Wailing Women Leaders from Nations around the World. It was instituted by God. It affords us the opportunity to know the mind of God for various Nations for the year. It serves as a training ground for all Leaders, so that our operations in Nations can be streamlined, have one goal and one focus, and bond together in unity. Our gathering also enables us to collaborate and consolidate the work assigned to us by the Master. It is indeed a privilege to serve in the Courts of the King of Kings!
NOTE: In this communication you may attend the following:
1) International Leadership Summit only,
2) International Leadership Summit as well as the Transformational Leadership Training Course, or
3) Transformational Leadership Training Course only. You will find costs for all three options in this communication.
INSTRUCTIONS UPON ARRIVAL IN MINNESOTA
(Please DOWNLOAD / PRINT and take these instructions with you)
1. AIRPORT INFORMATION/SHUTTLE VAN INSTRUCTIONS
a. The Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport (MSP) will be used for all International guests as well as those in the USA. The Hotel is approximately 5 miles from the Minneapolis-
b. Complimentary Shuttle Transportation between the hotel and the airport. Upon arrival 1) pick up your luggage from baggage claim area 2) Call Embassy Suites at (952) 884-
2. HOTEL INFORMATION
The Venue will be the Embassy Suites Bloomington Hotel – 2800 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, Minnesota, 55431. Phone No: 952-
During the Check-
3. HOTEL AMMENITIES
Daily complimentary cooked-
4. MEAL PROVISIONS
Complimentary breakfast will be provided to all attendees. Please have your breakfast in a timely manner before the Summit and Leadership Training Course begin each morning. Dinner will be provided to attendees for the International Summit as well as the Transformational Leadership Training Course. However, Lunch will not be provided. Lunch will be on your own. There is a restaurant on location as well as places to eat in the general area of the hotel. For those who are taking the Transformational Leadership Training Course snacks will be provided.
FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT
Stephanie Hicks Stephenia.email@example.com